Personal Makeup Workshop
- Sunday 25th May, 2014
- Saturday 14th Jun, 2104
Time: 12pm – 4pm
Location: 44a Wilson Road, Bonnyrigg Heights 2177
COST: $150 Per person
Max. 8 people per class- limited spots available
Want to learn how to apply your own makeup like a pro?
Attend Tina Yong’s Personal Makeup Workshop to learn her industry tricks and improve your makeup application skills. There will be a live makeup demonstration and hands on practical time for students.
- Understanding your Skin Type & What Products Work Best for You
- How to Apply Foundation to create a Flawless Base
- How to Design and Apply a Day Makeup Look
- How to Turn your Day Makeup into an Evening Look
- Makeup Tips and Tricks for Your Features
- How to Fill in your Eyebrows
- How to Highlight & Contour like a Pro
- How to Apply False Eyelashes (eyelashes will be provided)
- How to Make your Makeup Last Longer
What to bring on the day:
- Pen & Paper to take notes
- Any makeup products and brushes you own- make sure your brushes are clean!
- Tweezers for false eyelash application
*Refreshments and Drinks will be provided.
If you would like to book in, please fill out the form below and Tina will contact you shortly